For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers
See the MLK Tribute: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/chocolatepages
Make YOUR 2010
"A Perfect 10"
Hey Super Star!
Woo Hoo! I can't believe how many folks have
signed up for my BRAND-New "PR Boot Camp
on Tuesday, January 19, 2010
at 9pm Eastern. (Note: All teleclasses are recorded)
We're almost at capacity!
(I guess you have a strong desire to learn the
secrets to marketing your book and
developing a strong visibility online. Not to mention
the great bonus gifts you get that will shift your
branding to a new level in 2010 - so you WIN!)
if you want to cut to the chase and
reserve your seat for this PR coaching!
If you've been wanting more direction for
your book marketing, your time has come!
Get to the PR Boot Camp to learn ---
* The elements of a strong publicity plan
* What makes a book a best-seller
* How to create a "killer" media kit that grabs attention and gets results
* The publicity process and how to master media interviews
* How to win radio, TV, newspaper, magazine and/or internet media interviews
* The Internet - key PR hubs, social media marketing & what's hot
* Print Publications and creative ad strategies that sell books
* PR Web 2.0 Strategies & the tools of the trade in the literary world
* Loads of tips offered by guest speakers & MORE!
You have "inner calling" to write a book.
But you're wondering "what next?"
If you're reading this and it resonates
with you, this PR Boot Camp is your next step.
If you're ready to take a quantum leap, get on
the fast track to "get out there" in order to
MARKET THE MESSAGE and brand like a
super star.....this teleclass is for you.
In this ground-breaking boot camp,
I'll bring the best that I have and share with you
the cutting-edge PR 2.0 techniques to take you
to the top!
(Hear what others have said www.bit.ly/prbootcampreplay)
Click here to reserve your space in
this PR Boot Camp Online.
Join me, it'll set your year on the "write" track!
To your success,
Pam Perry, award-winning PR Coach &
social media expert
P.S. Feel free to forward this to other writer/author
friends who are serious. Reserve your spot here first:
Got Questions? Call Leah Hubbard, my publicity
VA at 248.342-8806 or email her at email@example.com
P.P.S. Need a ministry blog? Go here:
Pam Perry has decided to hide the list of guests.