The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Ukachukwu Chidube George's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Fernando, here's my link. My story is not outright horror, but it sure has some comi…"

Ukachukwu Chidube George replied Dec 21, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"OK guys, need to know the best way to sell more books for an African with just a deb…"

Ukachukwu Chidube George replied Dec 11, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Glad you both say the cover has promise, though...about the type...maybe a bolder on…"

Ukachukwu Chidube George replied Sep 11, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"OK John, thnx for this, but just doing what I can with what I have, that's all...may…"

Ukachukwu Chidube George replied Sep 11, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"OK Ginger...thnx for this...but was wondering what was wrong with the new cover...se…"

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Here is the new cover I currently worked on using zBrush and Maya... http://thebookm…"

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"It's titled THE BLACK BOOK...kind of like a teen fantasy adventure? It's the first i…"

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Would love to do this, but anybody know of such groups in Nigeria? Don't seem to be…"

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"My biggest challenge? Marketing my new book of course! It took me time and enormous…"

Ukachukwu Chidube George replied Sep 11, 2011 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service