The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Kristin Callender's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Steve, I planned my own Virtual Book Tour. It is a great low cost way to get your…"

Kristin Callender replied Sep 10, 2009 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Hi Susan, Thank you for your advice and encouragement. I had originally posted befor…"

Kristin Callender replied Apr 7, 2009 to What would you say is the most important thing to know about book signings?

15 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Hi Tannia, Have you tried contacting church groups or publishers who specialize in r…"

Kristin Callender replied Mar 30, 2009 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Thanks for all of your advice Stacy-Deanne. I have been sending out post cards and t…"

Kristin Callender replied Feb 25, 2009 to What would you say is the most important thing to know about book signings?

15 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Gabriel the best resource to start with is the current edition of Writer's Market. I…"

Kristin Callender replied Feb 22, 2009 to New with questions...

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Kristin Callender

"Thanks Sunny. I am making bookmarks and will be bringing candy. I am also thinking a…"

Kristin Callender replied Feb 22, 2009 to What would you say is the most important thing to know about book signings?

15 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Hi Therone, Thanks for your advice. I have made postcards and sent some to announce…"

Kristin Callender replied Feb 21, 2009 to What would you say is the most important thing to know about book signings?

15 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Thanks again Frances. I understand what you're saying. I know that new authors tend…"

Kristin Callender replied Feb 16, 2009 to What would you say is the most important thing to know about book signings?

15 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"First I want to say thanks for your input, but I think you are assuming I am looking…"

Kristin Callender replied Feb 16, 2009 to What would you say is the most important thing to know about book signings?

15 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Hi Anne, I am interested in swapping tags. Amazon is great if you can get you book n…"

Kristin Callender replied Feb 15, 2009 to Share Amazon Tags...

7 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Peter N. Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service