The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Renee Williams's Discussions (15)

Discussions Started (15) Replies Latest Activity

Open Hearts Blog Tour with Victoria Wells

Please join Victoria today and all this week as she celebrates the release of her new book, Key To My Heart, during her Open Hearts Blog To…

Started by Renee Williams

0 Feb 8, 2010

The Healthy Heart Blog Tour with Rhonda McKnight, author of Secrets and Lies

Stop by, learn more about Rhonda and enter to win some great prizes!http://allthebuzzreviews.com/?p=1723See you there!Renee WilliamsAll the…

0 Feb 1, 2010

Meet Aisha Gant, aka A. Life, today at All the Buzz

I invite you to stop by All the Buzz today and meet author Aisha Gant aka A. Life, author of the new book, Secret Wounds and Hidden Pain.…

0 Dec 4, 2009

Meet Jewell Powell, author of Marriage 101

I invite you to stop by All the Buzz today and meet author Jewell Powell, author of the new book, Marriage 101. Join in the discussion and…

0 Nov 16, 2009

Ingredients for Prayer Blog Tour

I invite you to stop by All the Buzz and meet Christian author Eric Lambert, Jr., author of the new book, Ingredients for Prayer. Check it…

0 Oct 26, 2009

Endless Love Virtual Tour day 14 - Holly Jacobs and Staying in Love

It's day fourteen, the final day, of the Endless Love Virtual Tour and Holly Jacobs is sharing her thoughts on staying in love. You don't w…

0 Oct 17, 2009

Endless Love Virtual Tour day 13 - Evelyn Palfrey and Happily Ever After

It's day thirteen of the Endless Love Virtual Tour and Evelyn Palfrey is sharing her thoughts on happily ever after. You don't want to miss…

0 Oct 16, 2009

Endless Love Virtual Tour day 12 - Beverly Jenkins and Romantic Destinations

It's day twelve of the Endless Love Virtual Tour and Beverly Jenkins is chatting about her most favorite romantic destination. You don't wa…

0 Oct 15, 2009

Endless Love Virtual Tour day 11 - Maureen Smith and Romantic Essentials

It's day eleven of the Endless Love Virtual Tour and Maureen Smith is sharing her top five romantic essentials. You don't want to miss this…

0 Oct 14, 2009

Endless Love Virtual Tour day 10 - Lori Wilde and The Second Time Around

It's day ten of the Endless Love Virtual Tour and Lori Wilde is chatting about the second time around. You don't want to miss this! Stop by…

0 Oct 13, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service