The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Reno Lovison's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I also love to encourage authors to network and cross promote. I produce "Authors Sh…"

Reno Lovison replied Apr 8, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I am launching a new book promotion online game to increase traffic to author's book…"

Reno Lovison replied Oct 25, 2012 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I invite authors on this forum to leave a short message about your book with a link…"

Reno Lovison replied Jun 21, 2012 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"good advice"

Reno Lovison replied Mar 17, 2012 to Local Bookstores

259 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Roopesh Agarwal

" John I enthusiastically agree and have encouraged the authors I work with to promot…"

Reno Lovison replied Jan 27, 2012 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"To submit your article please send it to reno(at)renoweb.net and put "Blog Article"…"

Reno Lovison replied Sep 24, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Please reply to reno(at)renoweb.net and put Blog Article in the subject line. I'll l…"

Reno Lovison replied Sep 24, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Ginger - See the offer I just made below. If you would like to submit a business rel…"

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I am inviting everyone to write a short article for my blog. Anyone who wants to sha…"

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"John I am a great proponent of this approach. I have encouraged authors who have pro…"

Reno Lovison replied Sep 13, 2011 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service