The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Amanda Harrison's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Thank-you for this. But now we are in the uk having the credit crunch, things…"

Amanda Harrison replied Feb 6, 2009 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Hello, Thanks for your reply What is amazon tags? regards amandah"

Amanda Harrison replied Jan 30, 2009 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Dear Kathie, here in the uk its more difficult to be out there promoting a book, unl…"

Amanda Harrison replied Dec 6, 2008 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Hello Thanks for your email. Its a worrying time with the credit crunch. But hopeful…"

Amanda Harrison replied Dec 2, 2008 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Hello, I am amanda and Hugh my Disabled Husband has written his first ever childrens…"

Amanda Harrison replied Oct 20, 2008 to Children's Book

6 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Amanda Harrison

"hello, Thank-you for your help. Not being able to drive makes it awkward also we onl…"

Amanda Harrison replied Sep 28, 2008 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"hi carol thansk for your reply. Its not easy in the uk with this awful on going lack…"

Amanda Harrison replied Sep 24, 2008 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Hello Thank-you this is a help. I am so depressed with this as My Poor Hugh, is disa…"

Amanda Harrison replied Sep 23, 2008 to Can someone please point us in the right direction

95 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

"Hello, I am from the uk and my Disabled Husband Hugh, has his own childrens book out…"

Amanda Harrison replied Jul 7, 2008 to What's Your Biggest Challenge with Your Book?

2218 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Hello, My Disabled Husband went self publsihing, with his first childrens book, and…"

Amanda Harrison replied Jun 20, 2008 to Selling out: From Self-publishing to Traditional publishing

3 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Gary Val Tenuta

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service