The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Ginger Marks's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Joleen. I will be speaking on book cover design and layout at the Florida…"

Ginger Marks replied Mar 19, 2014 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I am currently presenting a survey on a topic near and dear to all of our hearts and…"

Ginger Marks replied Mar 18, 2014 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I was recently named to the Florida Authors and Publishers Association board. One of…"

Ginger Marks replied Jan 10, 2014 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"The Authors Dream Publishing Package Contest has been extended! Registration is open…"

Ginger Marks replied Sep 17, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"The Authors Dream Publishing Package Contest has been extended! Registration is open…"

Ginger Marks replied Sep 17, 2013 to Author's Dream Publishing Package Officially Open!

1 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Ginger Marks

"Judith, DocUmeant Publishing is a multi-platform publisher. This allows us to assist…"

Ginger Marks replied Aug 30, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Richard, After reading your book I came up with a more compelling cover that clearly…"

Ginger Marks replied Aug 23, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Shawn, Do you have more current information? Some of my authors would definitely be…"

Ginger Marks replied Aug 20, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I have opened up my publishing house book catalogue to self-published authors to hel…"

Ginger Marks replied Aug 20, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Erin, Wow! What a great offer. Quite often we have ideas but don't know how to pull…"

Ginger Marks replied Aug 19, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service