The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Ginger Marks's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an incredible opportunity for any and all self-published authors. Would you l…"

Ginger Marks replied Aug 18, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Richard, Look at the difference. I added more water at the bottom and more sky at th…"

Ginger Marks replied Aug 18, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Richard, As a publisher and professional cover designer I have to say that the cover…"

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"John, If you approve, I'll ask her if she'll come over and start a thread about book…"

Ginger Marks replied Jul 8, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Yes, Misty does fine work. No popping in the voice which I find in so-called profess…"

Ginger Marks replied Jul 8, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"John, She only has a YouTube page for now. You can read more about her on my publish…"

Ginger Marks replied Jul 7, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I forgot to mention. She is taking on new clients currently so if you or anyone here…"

Ginger Marks replied Jul 2, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"Yes, John it certainly is amazing. I gave her a vector of the girl on the books and…"

Ginger Marks replied Jul 2, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"I am over the top excited! My book trailer is live! Misty Taggart's work is truly am…"

Ginger Marks replied Jun 28, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

"John, Thank you for the accolades on my cover. As a designer/publisher I got a reall…"

Ginger Marks replied Jun 23, 2013 to Authors Working Together to Sell More Books

510 Jan 15
Reply by Barbara Stevens

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service