The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Standing Firm on Truth: Ephesians 6:11-18

Put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, bu…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Mar 26, 2019

Love knows no Boundaries: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, s…

0 Mar 15, 2019

The Wrath of God: Romans 1:18

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;   I…

0 Aug 10, 2018

The Sovereign God: Psalm 8:1-9

O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set thy glory above the heavens? When I consider thy heavens, the wo…

0 Jul 24, 2018

Friends: John 15:13

Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends.   Our scripture text provides us with the true definition…

0 Jul 20, 2018

God's Grace: 1 Corinthians 15:10

But by the grace of God, I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain, but I laboured more abundantly than they…

0 Jul 18, 2018

Be A Change Agent:1 Peter 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who ha…

0 Jul 13, 2018

Lost Leadership: Psalm 31:15

My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.   There are times when we feel that th…

0 Jun 12, 2018

Mother's Day Message

Celebrate Mothers they are a precious jewel.

0 May 10, 2018

Love Thy Neighbor: 1 John 4:7

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.          Love is an action…

0 Apr 17, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service