The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faith: Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.   In applying this definition to faith we believe that the…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

1 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Anthea Carson

Passion Week Luke 1929

And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount called the mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples,…

0 Mar 23, 2018

The Consequences of Disobedience

2 Chronicles 7:19-22   But if you turn away and forsake my decree and commands I have given you and go off to serve other gods and worship…

0 Mar 20, 2018

Resurrection Sunday: John 11: 25

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:   What does Resu…

0 Mar 15, 2018

The Healing of a Nation

2 Chronicles 7:14   If my people who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked…

0 Sep 22, 2017

The Awesome Power Of God

Luke 21:25-26   And there shall be sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea…

0 Aug 22, 2017

Hate

Proverbs 6:16-19   These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands tha…

0 Aug 18, 2017

Our Protector

Psalm 91:1-16   He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High God shall abide under shadow of the Almighty God. I will say of the L…

0 Aug 8, 2017

Living In Union With Christ

John 15:4-5   Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless…

0 Jul 21, 2017

Enduring Unto The End

Matthew 10:22   And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake; but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.   The setting for this…

0 Jul 14, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service