The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Assured Hope

Psalm 34:18-19   The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Jun 13, 2017

Turn Unto The Lord

2 Chronicles 30:9   For if ye turn again unto the Lord, your brethren and your children shall fine compassion before them that lead them ca…

0 Nov 29, 2016

Partakers Of God's Nature

2 Peter 1:4   Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises; that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, h…

0 Nov 18, 2016

Serve An Awesome God

Psalm 97: 1-12   The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof. The heavens declare His righteousnes…

0 Nov 15, 2016

The Unique Attributes Of God

Psalm 139:7-8   Whither shall I go from thy spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into the heaven, thou art the…

0 Oct 25, 2016

Be A Fruit Bearer For Christ

Galatians 5:22-23   But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance, agai…

0 Oct 18, 2016

A Willing Servant

1 Samuel 3:19   And Samuel grew, and the lord was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground.   Today's' message is taken f…

0 Aug 3, 2016

A World Gone Wrong

Romans 3:9   What then? Are we better than they? No, in no wise; for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles that they (we) are all un…

0 Jul 12, 2016

When Christian Get Togehter

Acts 2:42   And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.   From our l…

0 Jul 1, 2016

Members Of One Body

Ephesians 5:30   For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones   Paul is making an analogy of the family and Christ's chur…

0 Jun 29, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service