The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unseen Hands

Psalm 91:1-14   He that dewlleth in the secret place of the most High God shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.   There is a song t…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Jun 17, 2016

Try Jesus

II Corinthians 4:4   To whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel…

0 May 17, 2016

Isaac A Type Of Christ

Hebrews 11:17   By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac, and he hat had received the promises offered up his only begotten so…

0 May 11, 2016

Delight Thyself In God

Psalm 40:8 I delight to do thy will, O my God; yea, thy law is within my heart. How can believers delight themselves in the Lord? This is a…

0 Apr 16, 2013

Prayer

Psalm 17:1, 6   Hear the right, O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips…I have called upon…

0 May 3, 2012

Taste and See, Free Book on Kindle, 60 First Chapters for Sampling

Link to a free copy of Taste and See on Kindle

Started by Lorilyn Roberts

0 Jan 30, 2012

AT CIRCLES BEND

Joslin Fitzgerald's book AT CIRCLES BEND Is in distribution by all major distributors. The incredible fictional novel is also available wit…

Started by Mary Joslin Fitzgerald

0 Jan 28, 2012

Attention: Colorado Authors, Writers and Photographers

My name is Teila Tankersley and I would like to invite christian authors from the Colorado area to help me to set up some type of 'Christia…

Started by Teila Tankersley

0 Nov 13, 2011

Marketing to Christian Audience

A book is a message that the recipient expects will fit his or her fancy or gain some benefit from reading the book.  I've learned that Chr…

Started by Martin Murphy

5 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by kim kouski

Next Stop on 2010 Trustworthy and True: Christian Authors on Tour (West Virginia on May 8th)

Started by Lynn Pinder

2 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Lynn Pinder

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service