The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Internet Book-Marketing Activity Has Worked for You?

You've written that book and now you're looking to make it into a bestseller. Your friends and experts have suggested that marketing the bo…

Started by Vikram Narayan

16 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Vikram Narayan

New Movie Review By James Myers, The Entertainment Critic-The Soloist

I wanted to see an adult film this weekend. Not an x-rated adult sex film, but a thoughtful adult oriented film, for you know---- grown…

Started by James Myers

0 May 6, 2009

My first book is now on the market

The Fight for Earth - Defenders of the Human Race and Galactic Heroes. This is an action packed science fiction thriller. Check it out at…

Started by J.R. Fleshmen

1 May 2, 2009
Reply by Chloe Jon Paul

New idea to promote your book and help public libraries.

As a new author I am always trying to think of new ways to get my book out to readers. I have done a few book discussion/signings and a lar…

Started by Kristin Callender

0 Apr 16, 2009

Hey Everyone, I wanted to notify you of a promotion we have going on for the entire month of April. When you sign up for a free trial with…

Started by Peachpit TV

0 Apr 15, 2009

Where do you find the time to write and market your book?

Do you have some kind of time management system? Do you have some trick like writing in the morning and marketing in the afternoon? Thanks…

Started by Leili McKinley

1 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Sunny Frazier

Sometimes you see a burning bush, sometimes you don't.

Hi all, I hope that everyone is having a good day. I recently received an e-mail that spoke to my hear inspiring me to start this discussio…

Started by Chris

0 Apr 5, 2009

Looking for Christian authors to participate

In a June book giveaway at The Christian Pulse The Christian Pulse is giving away books in June, and we still have openings for authors to…

Started by Rhonda Clark

0 Mar 31, 2009

March 2009 Contest. Win a free book. All can win!

Win the E-Book version of - Life in Poetry and Prose - Book One -Human Condition -Spirituality -Love and Relationship (Containing more tha…

Started by Christian Schaal

0 Mar 14, 2009

I'm interviewing one author every day. Any other sites you know of?

Hi all, I just started a new (totally free) program called, "10 Questions for..." in which I ask authors the same 10 questions about writin…

Started by Wendy Burt-Thomas

2 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Teresa Morrow

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service