The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Writing the end

After almost eleven months of continuous, daily writing I finally wrote ‘The End” on IMAGINATION. Well, I don’t actually write those words…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 24, 2012

Only $34.95 to Become a Published Author on the Amazon Kindle Platform

Hi all, I'm Erin and I have 7 books selling on kindle, and 5 more in the pipeline. Making money on kindle is a numbers game,but a great lo…

Started by Erin Adams

0 Sep 19, 2012

What Can I Do with a Radio Interview?

Hello, I wonder if I might find some friends here who know anything about using an itunes radio podcast for book promotion.  I had an  exce…

Started by Margaret Kell Virany

8 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Joan H. Young

Great Advertising Page For Fantasy & Science Fiction Authors

I'm a Fantasy writer myself, and I want to share something I recently discovered It's a Facebook page where Fantasy & Science fiction w…

Started by James Walter

0 Jul 26, 2012

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

The Memory Eater anthology is now available in paperback and e-book formats

The Memory Eater, an anthology consisting of 27 uniquely illustrated stories based on a device with the ability to locate and destroy any m…

Started by Casper Pearl

0 Jul 6, 2012

Budget eBook Formatting - under a fiver for ePub and Kindle

Hello Book Marketing Network People! :) If you’re an independent author and need simple, professional formatting and epub/mobi file creatio…

Started by Ras Ashcroft

0 Mar 1, 2012

Taste and See, Free Book on Kindle, 60 First Chapters for Sampling

Link to a free copy of Taste and See on Kindle

Started by Lorilyn Roberts

0 Jan 30, 2012

AT CIRCLES BEND

Joslin Fitzgerald's book AT CIRCLES BEND Is in distribution by all major distributors. The incredible fictional novel is also available wit…

Started by Mary Joslin Fitzgerald

0 Jan 28, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service