Buy great novelsSoul Lifter

Relationships Matter Marketing Program Real Fast Book Marketing

The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Marketing Success Stories

This is a forum to allow people to showcase the things they've done that have worked well for them in marketing their books. Please share y…

Started by John Kremer

233 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by 4-LAN

Reviews… what do they mean?

The free promotion for my book, IMAGINATION is long over and now, as I had hoped, reviews are starting to roll in. This got me thinking as…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Apr 29, 2016

winner in the 50 Writers You Should Be Reading Contest!

I"m thrilled to announce I was one of the winners in "The 50 Best Writers You Should Be Reading Contest" sponsored by TheAuthorShow.com.…

Started by Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

0 Dec 28, 2015

Ohio PARCC Assessment Practice Resources

Classroom Resources for Basic Skills and OST Prep   High-Quality learning resources for Ohio are designed to help students master basic sk…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Nov 22, 2015

In the Line of Fire by Philip McCutchan

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MBURTN8/ref=s9_hps_ft_g351_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=002N0MJP6GNPMJB

Started by Endeavour Press

0 Jul 23, 2015

Times are a changing!

As most authors now know Amazon is going to start paying authors for the amount of pages read and not for each complete book. I’m not certa…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 25, 2015

Krullstone Publishing

I started this discussion simply to plug a little self-promotion for some of our authors. I didn't want to overwhelm any other forums with…

Started by Krullstone Publishing

17 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Krullstone Publishing

The miracle way to sell more books

After breaking contract with a prominent NY literary agency nearly four years ago to pursue the ebook/indie publishing revolution I can n…

Started by Neil Ostroff

3 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

Define Novel Length

After almost a solid month of plotting, characterization, pacing, and creating setting, I finally wrote the last sentence to my new novel b…

Started by Neil Ostroff

7 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

Author’s Legacy

When you buy a book in a bookstore, what do you look for? Is it the cover that attracts you? The fiery description on the back? The author’…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 29, 2014

RSS

Sell Your Books!

15,000 Eyeballs Internet Market Program

About

John Kremer created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service