The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Short Story Writing Contest TRAVEL STORIES – win cash with your story

While traveling we always have new experiences, whether they are amazing, life changing or just disillusioning. Tell us your travel story.…

Started by Nils

0 Nov 4, 2009

Open Call for Book Video Trailers

BookCaster.com is accepting book video trailers. In addition to videos, author listings can include a book synopsis, excerpt, links to auth…

Started by BookCaster

0 Oct 19, 2009

AGENTS

Can an author contact agents with a query about a book (memoir) that has been self-published with a sequel following. I've got a good platf…

Started by albertasequeira

6 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by albertasequeira

Is it about Savings or Results?

September brought 6 new Thriller titles to Substance Books. Could this be due to the category discount offered to this genre? Or is it beca…

Started by Hajni Blasko

0 Oct 2, 2009

Power words for selling books

I have read that there are a number of words that sales people use to make the public buy things this I believe is called emotional selling…

Started by Tim Wood

8 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

Multiple versions of the same title

I'm interested to know if anyone else has their paperback in other forms for sale, either on their own websites or in online retail stores?…

Started by Deborah McCarragher

0 Sep 4, 2009

Bad Myspace Book Marketing Techniques-Maybe every social network!

Okay, okay, I know what I'm about to say is going to make some people upset but I've noticed a trend and I have to say something about it.…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Carol Shimp

Selling Books Depend upon What Kind of Book...

The kind of book one has dictates where one sells that book, and where one sells that book depends upon how many books can be sold. I did a…

Started by martha tucker

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

Lulu.com v.s createspace

I was about to bring a really polished perfect version of Palms Inn into the published by you package at Lulu.com so it could go to Barnes…

Started by Samie Foster

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Skeeze Whitlow

New Article All You Should Read! Stop Badmouthing Industry Professionals!

Hi All, I've just written a new article called Online Badmouthing Can Cause A Writer Their Career. Don't Do It. Check it out below and I…

Started by Stacy-Deanne

0 Jul 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service