The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'fiction' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting on the bestseller list

I read an article recently defining what it meant to be an Amazon bestselling author these days. Keep in mind this is an Amazon bestse…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Mar 8, 2014

Websites all writers should be on.

I’ve been doing a lot of marketing/promotion lately for my books and have come up with a “must-be-on” list for writers who want to promot…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Feb 26, 2014

Will people still read?

I watched a television special the other morning highlighting the electronics show in Las Vegas and what new products are being launched…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Bethany Leftwich

Don’t make these mistakes.

My father always told me that it's okay to make mistakes, it's how you learn. Well, I'm about to tell you the mistakes I've made while ma…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Feb 20, 2014

My KDP story

Exactly three years ago today, I first discovered Kindle Direct Publishing while desperately searching for a new agent to represent my bo…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 29, 2014

Epoch Awakening is free 01.20-01.21

EPOCH AWAKENING        New York, 2050: Daniel is enmeshed in a world in which he does not belong, which he finds loathsome, intolerable. Or…

Started by Jeffrey Panzer

0 Jan 20, 2014

Write and get rich!

Yesterday, I watched a morning news segment highlighting a couple who were about to lose their house due to foreclosure and how publishin…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 2, 2014

The new informed writer

When I first started to think seriously about devoting my life to the pursuit of publication finding instruction was like walking through…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Dec 29, 2013

What may work part # 2

If you follow my blog you know I’ve been trying a lot of the latest online marketing and promotion websites for writers. I started with f…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Nov 23, 2013

What may or may not work

It’s that time of year again when I try many of the new marketing and promotional websites that have popped up and are available to autho…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Steve Downes

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service