The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Short Story Writing Contest TRAVEL STORIES – win cash with your story

While traveling we always have new experiences, whether they are amazing, life changing or just disillusioning. Tell us your travel story.…

Started by Nils

0 Nov 4, 2009

Promote Your Book right On your Very Own TV Channel This is an Amazing New Idea

As a WACPtv Lifetime Member As a WACPtv Member CHANNEL OWNER, You'll receive Your Own Branded Logo (you furnish us) with Your Choice of Co…

Started by Sidney Skinner

0 Apr 25, 2009

Hey Everyone, I wanted to notify you of a promotion we have going on for the entire month of April. When you sign up for a free trial with…

Started by Peachpit TV

0 Apr 15, 2009

I'm interviewing one author every day. Any other sites you know of?

Hi all, I just started a new (totally free) program called, "10 Questions for..." in which I ask authors the same 10 questions about writin…

Started by Wendy Burt-Thomas

2 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Teresa Morrow

What would more publicity do for you?

Want to learn how to receive free publicity? What is your biggest question about publicity? All your questions will be answered by Dan (Jan…

Started by Bert Martinez

0 Jan 16, 2009

Webniar - Hosted by Just Dazzlind Productions

Come join me in my first Author's Cafe Webinar. You will be able to spend up to 2hrs with me and other authors. I will give you informatio…

Started by Teresa

0 Jan 11, 2009

Register NOW for FREE Online Writer's Conference

Registrations for the FREE MuseOnline Writer's conference close on the 1st September. Check out the website for workshops. Genres and topic…

Started by Rosalie Skinner

3 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by SusieSunshine

An Invitation to 2 Free 1-Hour Teleclasses Next Week

Hi, Next week I'm offering two free 1-hour teleclasses for authors and future authors and I'd like to invite any of you who might be inter…

Started by Marg Ruttan

0 Aug 3, 2008

Be published for FREE

Warnes Literary publishes you for FREE. There is no hidden fee. http://www.warnesliterary.com

Started by Jeanne Warnes

16 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Head Spook

Short Story Contest

~~~permission to forward granted~~~ The Long and the Short of It First Annual Short Story Contest It’s said everyone has at least one sto…

Started by Judy Thomas

1 May 20, 2008
Reply by padma narayanswamy

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service