The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'money' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to become freelancer and entrepreneur - Free Ebook

hello dear friends,  I wrote a book related to small business. In this book i teach how you can start your own online business through five…

Started by shayan jiwa

0 Apr 3, 2016

I recently joined The Book Marketing Network

Hello All, I recently joined The Book Marketing Network, because I wanted to network with other writers and tell them about my new eBook. I…

Started by Keith Meyers

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

HOW TO GET INTO THE OIL BUSINESS!

EVERYTHING U ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TO GET INTO THE OIL BUSINESS!http://worldsgreatesttreasure.com/

Started by mark hopper

1 Nov 14, 2013

Here's a Marketing Challenge!

Have you downloaded & read Flaherty's Crossing yet? Until June 30th, the best review wins a $100 American Express gift card: http://lnk…

Started by Kaylin McFarren

0 Mar 23, 2010

How Writers Can Earn Money Above The Poverty Line

First of all, remember, a novel, or nonfiction book takes about a year to five years to write. But I've found a way to earn big writing mon…

Started by martha tucker

0 Jan 22, 2009

Raising Money for Charity While Making a Profit

One of my goals with my book The Spiritual Entrepreneur is to show people that you can use your business to raise money for charity while m…

Started by Robert Morgen

1 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

$25,000 Book Team Marketing in Six Weeks

The system works like magic, and the income knows no recession. It's beyond imagination. If you're into making money from a good book conta…

Started by martha tucker

0 May 2, 2008

Best-Seller Campaigns

I am putting together a new concept to help authors find other authors or notables to join their launch campaigns. Would this kind of thing…

Started by Adryenn Ashley

2 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Kenneth McGhee

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service