The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'novel' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Another World A New Paranormal Mystery/Romance Novel by Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, Today I’m sharing a look at the making of my new release, In Another World. This contemporary romance novel blends a murder m…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Feb 15, 2022

The Viking's Witch - Historical/Paranormal Romance

I’m pleased to announce the release of my latest historical romance, The Viking’s Witch. This full-length novel is set in Celtic Scotland…

0 Sep 25, 2019

New Romance Release - Dangerous Indenture - A Historical/Mystery Romance

Here’s a look at my latest historical romance, DANGEROUS INDENTURE. This full-length novel is set in Pennsylvania Colony and blends a sensu…

0 Apr 16, 2019

New Romance Release - Redemption from a Dark Past

Hi, I’m pleased to announce the release of my historical romance, REDEMPTION FROM A DARK PAST. This full-length Gothic novel is set in the…

0 Jun 21, 2018

New Romance Release - Trust with Hearts

Hi romance lovers, I’m pleased to announce the release of my contemporary romance novel, Trust with Hearts. The hero is a sexy cowboy-li…

0 Aug 14, 2017

Midnight: Rise of the Black Vampires

Midnight: Rise of the Black Vampires follows 15 year old Amber as she enters puberty. A vampiric puberty marked by reoccurring nightmares.…

Started by MG Hardie

0 Oct 15, 2015

What is Your Favorite Book?

I am always curious to find out more about other authors, so I have two questions... What is your favorite book? Who is your favorite auth…

Started by Christy Penman

1 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Ken Hughes

What is Your Favorite Book?

I am always curious to find out more about other authors, so I have two questions... What is your favorite book? What is your favorite aut…

Started by Christy Penman

0 Jul 16, 2013

This sponsorship worked!

The KFD sponsorship for IMAGINATION http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ATFC3JM on Tuesday did fairly well and once again eclipsed all my other ma…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Feb 7, 2013

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service