The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'self-help' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Released… Journaling Every Week: 52 Topics to Get You Writing

Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce news about my latest non-fiction guide, Journaling Every Week: 52 Topics to Get You Writing. This fun…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Jan 6, 2021

2020 Update from author Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, I’m sharing some news and updates. In case you didn’t know, I have a new website! The url is: www.KelliWilkins.com I’ve incl…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Feb 12, 2020

Something for everyone!

Happy pre-Thanksgiving everyone, no matter where you're from!  I am an M.D. who writes books - I've been on the Network for ~ two months.  …

Started by Barbara Ebel

1 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Barbara Ebel

Amazon: why or why not?

I self published my book ( Clear Your Focus Grow Your Business) and it came out last month. It is a non-fiction self-help business developm…

Started by kaya singer

3 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Jubilee Jones

Authors let's interview each other on Twitter?

This Monday, Eliza Earsman and I are going to interview each other on Twitter. Hope will join in and check it out at http://twitter.com/qlc

Started by Gary Eby

10 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Gary Eby

Sometimes you see a burning bush, sometimes you don't.

Hi all, I hope that everyone is having a good day. I recently received an e-mail that spoke to my hear inspiring me to start this discussio…

Started by Chris

0 Apr 5, 2009

“Meet Your Mate” FREE Teleseminar

Join Relationship Expert, Carmin Wharton , aka “The Relationship Teacher” as she hosts the: “Meet Your Mate” FREE Teleseminar Men &…

Started by Carmin Wharton

0 Feb 14, 2008

Promotion

Hi Everyone I will be doing a promotional event at my local library and am suppose to come up with some ideas. Can anyone help me as I am…

Started by Cindy Jost

9 Sep 16, 2007
Reply by Cindy Jost

Video comments

Hi I have updated the video on Youtube. Your imput has been greatly appreciated. As many of you that can take a couple of minutes to vie…

Started by Cindy Jost

2 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by Cindy Jost

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service