The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'thriller' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Another World A New Paranormal Mystery/Romance Novel by Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, Today I’m sharing a look at the making of my new release, In Another World. This contemporary romance novel blends a murder m…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Feb 15, 2022

NEW HORROR RELEASE - Nightmare in the North

Hi everyone! My latest horror story, Nightmare in the North was just released. This novella is a cautionary tale about traveling alone in…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Aug 21, 2018

Reviews… what do they mean?

The free promotion for my book, IMAGINATION is long over and now, as I had hoped, reviews are starting to roll in. This got me thinking as…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Apr 29, 2016

Times are a changing!

As most authors now know Amazon is going to start paying authors for the amount of pages read and not for each complete book. I’m not certa…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 25, 2015

The Butchers by JD Wright FREE until Friday...

A page-turning story from difficult times.' - Robert Foster, best-selling author of 'The Lunar Code'. Synopsis Abingdon, Alabama. 1956. …

Started by Endeavour Press

0 Apr 28, 2015

The miracle way to sell more books

After breaking contract with a prominent NY literary agency nearly four years ago to pursue the ebook/indie publishing revolution I can n…

Started by Neil Ostroff

3 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

Define Novel Length

After almost a solid month of plotting, characterization, pacing, and creating setting, I finally wrote the last sentence to my new novel b…

Started by Neil Ostroff

7 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

Author’s Legacy

When you buy a book in a bookstore, what do you look for? Is it the cover that attracts you? The fiery description on the back? The author’…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 29, 2014

Amazon Prime is changing everything!

I’m sure if you’re a reader or author you’ve heard about Amazon’s new prime membership for books. For a monthly fee a reader can now purcha…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 21, 2014

The marketing secret!

I’ve been reading a lot of threads and forums lately dealing with the topic of marketing your book. It seems there are a lot of “newbie aut…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 7, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service