The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Comments about my synopsis invited...

"The ‘Vassal Syntagma’ banished the medieval invaders of our world forever with the great work ‘Exilium Stygian’. In the centuries that followed its members acted as protectors and guardians to our whorl of the spiral, battling any Stygian who were powerful enough to breach the great barrier, until there were only two protectors left. Golgoath, a powerful Psionicist and Lubloy, the last Druidic Mage.

When Lubloy is lost the connection to the great barrier and it’s living component, Golgoath’s wife Verimana, is also lost and Golgoath is left alone to defend our world. Decades of loneliness and despair reduce the last protector to nothing more than a Ghoul and he fades away in a house hidden by ancient magic.

A century and a half later the house is rediscovered by Elucidare Arcanum, a paranormal investigations group, and during their exploration of the relic they unwittingly release a powerful Stygian trapped there long ago. This invader wreaks a trail of destruction and death as it seeks to open a permanent doorway to its own world and Golgoath is called back into being to defeat the Stygian before it completes its task.

A race against time ensues as Golgoath seeks a way to contact Verimana before the doorway is complete but the battle against his own despair and loneliness may prove greater and threatens to leave us undefended against the invaders of our distant past."

Thanks for your help.

p.s. if you like the sound of the book you can download a 10,000 word sample from my website http://www.philtinsley.com (cheeky I know) B^)

Philip E Tinsley

Views: 0

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service