The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

My Self-Published Photography book - Need Your Advice!

My Self-Published Photography book - Need Your Advice!

Besides my memoir/auto-biography I'm currently writing, I've always wanted to showcase my photography skills.

I'm putting together my Photography Book here on Blurb, and soon, it will be available for purchase here, in their Blurb Bookstore!
see www.blurb.com

The book length will be 80 pages!, full of color photographs I have taken in the past few years. (There will be three price points, softcover, Hardcover Image-Wrapped, and Hardcover with Dust Jacket).

I've taken the liberty to add my thoughts and specific quotes to select photos.

This book will be so much MORE than just a photo book. It will be a personal glimpse into my day to day life, as well as some of the things I've seen along life's roads. Note/there will be no images of people in my book, only photographs of still life and nature.

My goal of this book is to share my photographs with the world and to have this book be a constant source of inspiration to all of you.

I can't wait to share it with you!
By the end of this week, it will be available for purchase, so stay tuned!

THIS is where I need your advice, please!
Read below:
Should I place my book in the Bookstore, under Arts and Photography or under the heading, Portfolios?? I've browsed through some of the books in both areas, and my book would be comfortable in both. If it was your book, where would you place it for maximum visibility? Your thoughts?

Views: 0

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service