The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I am in the process of setting up a blog tour for author G. M. Masterson and his new book, Alexander: Hall of the Gods. The book is a fantasy that centers around a mid-teenage genius who is just entering college. He was "discovered" when he was about 2 years old and adopted by a family who lived in a big old mansion. Alexander stumbles across an old mummy in one of the long-closed rooms, and it leads to lots of adventures as he makes his way back to the ancient pyramids of Egypt.
I am looking for some people who have blogs of their own who would host Mr. Masterson for one day between Aug. 1-24. (The tour was originally scheduled until the 30th, but he "forgot" that he had promised to take his wife on holiday!)
Mr. Masterson is an Oxford University scientist, and his book is brilliant. If given the proper exposure, it could easily provide the relief readers will need when they come to the end of Harry Potter.
If you are interested, please email me and I'll provide the details you will need to participate. It will give you a free pdf of the book for your own enjoyment, and will also give you a hands-on demonstration of how to do a blog tour of your own.
Thanks.

Views: 22

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The21writer@alumni.marymount.edu

My second novel is now audio – like old time radio. All you have to do is listen. It’ll make you laff. Go to www.NewFiction,com

Choose ‘Senate Parking’

Skeeze Whitlow

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service