The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Here is What an Austrian Prince Wrote about TOP GUN MANAGEMENT

Thought you might like to see what His Serene Highness Prince Nikolaus Franz Joseph Karl Heinrich von Habsburg-Lothringen had to say about my book

Col. McVay,

As I am deeply involved in charity and fundraising, I make it a policy not to associate with politicians, religious leaders, military personel (especially those involved in Intelligence) or dictators. I do this because a stand of neutrality and unbias is crucial to my work with charity and in my business.

However, I was visiting a client in Colorado Springs, another former Air Force man such as yourself, and I noticed a copy of your book on his shelf. I mentioned that we use Six Sigma in our offices and branches. He highly recommended your book.

As a side note, he offered to show me some of the Air Force Academy, at least that which is not restricted, and I was impressed. (Especially by the gliders they use that are parked by the Interstate.) We met some of his friends there and they drove me back to the airport where they seemed impressed by my Groen Bros HAWK.

As you are retired, and truly a gifted writer on management, I would be honored to consider you a friend. Personally, I think you missed your calling and should have saved companies such as Kmart who needed your expertise. All companies live or die by the tactics and strategies used by management. I have read books by former Navy and Marine Corp officers who have made serious contributions to corporate management, but your book is by far the best, in my humble opinion.

I hope my policy has not offended you, for I do not mean such. Doing business worldwide is hard enough, and I am amazed at the number clients and charitable contributors who actually read Myspace. I always thought it was something of a fluke or fad, but having met you here, I see it is a place to network and meet professionals.

Nikolaus von Habsburg

:

Views: 8

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service