The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I am excited to announce that my Virtual Book Tour for my paranormal romantic suspense, THE JAGUAR LEGACY, starts today (November 1). If you are interested in reading an interview at Romance Readers Blog, check it out at: http://romancereadersblog.com/. I will check in occasionally to answer any questions. At the end of November, one lucky commenter will be chosen to receive a copy of my book.

THE JAGUAR LEGACY is a vivid story of romance and humor, peril and suspense, betrayal and trust, healing and redemption. I call it strong enough for a man ... but written for a woman.

Despite baffling panic attacks that devastated her career, journalist Charley Underhill barges in on a Mexican archaeological dig, bent on sniffing out a juicy exposé that will restore her reputation and earn enough money for her mother’s life-saving treatment. Haunted by past betrayals, Dr. Alistair Kincaid isn’t about to let a smart-mouthed reporter leak word of his latest discovery, an ancient Olmec city, to the press. A battle of wills and wits ensues. Strands from a past life intertwine with the present, drawing the couple into a vortex of chilling evil. Torn between redeeming her soul and betraying the man she loves, Charley faces impossible choices.

Here's what Gotta Write Network said about THE JAGUAR LEGACY:

4.5 Stars: “When Charley, a journalist, goes to a distant archaeological site to, hopefully, get the story of her life, she finds more than she bargains for. Much more. Dr. Alistair Kincaid, the to-die-for handsome archaeologist, is determined to keep his discovery secret. But when love comes into the picture, along with something deadly and dangerous that stalks them on black paws from the jungle enters their lives, they're forced to make some very tough--and life-altering--decisions.

I felt, too, like I was privy to some special expedition, especially when Kincaid investigates the burial chambers hidden deep inside the jungle. It is, I think, one of the most memorable moments of this book, and believe me, there are many special moments to choose from. Then, I got to be part of the "discovery crew" to uncover the lost secrets, while solving a sleek mystery.

I highly recommend The Jaguar Legacy to anyone who is a fan of romantic suspense. This is one of the best examples of the genre I've seen in a while!”

Views: 0

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service