The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

I describe my publishing journey in the Nov. 29 spotlight at Publishing Secrets of Authors: http://www.publishingsecretsofauthors.blogspot.com/. Please drop by, enter a comment, and be eligible to win a free copy of THE JAGUAR LEGACY.

Maureen Fisher
THE JAGUAR LEGACY: Strong enough for a man ... but WRITTEN for a woman
www.BooksByMaureen.com

Views: 15

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maureen,

I enjoyed reading about your publishing journey. I have learned much about the publishing industry since I began to write after I retired in 2002 from my primary job after 35 years. I believe I always had the urge to write and when I retired I had the time to devote to writing and began writing my first book. It took several months of compiling my first non-fiction book and then 4 months to obtain copyright permission from the sources of information that I had used in my book. I learned much from the experience of getting my first book published and I compiled a 15 page free download of some things I have learned. It is available on my web site www.myqualitywriting.com. I continue to learn each day on how to improve my writing and about using various marketing opportunities that become available. I currently have a 2nd edition of my first book titled Integrity: Do You Have It? 2nd edition and I am working on writing articles and two new books, one of which is 80% complete before I edit it and send it to a publisher which will be the one I currently have for my second edition. It is about auditing and discusses both sides from the auditor to the people being audited. Thanks for sharing.
Wow. Thanks for sharing this wealth of information, Dennis. It always blows me away that many writers are so generous with helping others to succeed. I have bookmarked your site for further study. Also, congratulations on your success with 'Integrity: Do You Have It?' and good luck with your next book about auditing.
Hi,
Yes this site is wonderful . people are helping each other
actually I suggested someone to visit this site for in that
site people are always at cut throat with each other
padma

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service