The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 5!

Welcome to Day Five of Pump Up Your Book Promotion’s March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blogosphere all month long to talk about their books, their lives, and their future projects. Each author will be giving away a free copy of his or her book to one lucky person who comments at a blog during his or her tour, so pick your favorites, follow their tours, and make sure you leave them a note to tell them you stopped by!

Speculative fiction author Christopher Hoare appears at Beyond the Books to talk about his journey to publication and The Wildcat’s Victory, which is the second book in Chris’s Iskander series that was recently released by Double Dragon Publishing.

Linda K. Silva pops up in not one, but two, places today. First is her interview with Mayra Calvani at Blogcritics. Then catch a review of Linda’s time traveling novel, Across Time at J. Kaye’s Book Blog.

Charles Derber and Katherine Adam talk about some of the ideas in their new book The New Feminized Majority: How Democrats Can Change America with Women’s Values at American Chronicle.

One of the characters from Choices, My Secrets by Thomas Wade Bounds is stopping by The Plot today. Choices, My Secrets is the first book in a series for teens that will help guide young people to make better choices and will encourage teen/parent discussions.

An interview with Catherine Delors, author of Mistress of the Revolution, can be found at Fiction Scribe . A mixture of historical and fictional characters awaits you in this novel set against the backdrop of the French Revolution.

Dyan Garris talks about her latest book, Money and Manifesting: The Real Secret at Mental Ruminations and you’ll find a review of this book at Write What Inspires You.

Amanda Ford drops in at SWM in SEA: A Jet-City Journal. Amanda is the author of Kiss Me, I’m Single: An Ode to the Solo Life.

Dr. James Hardt talks about the popularity of Feng Shui at Feng Shui Your Life. Dr. Jim is the author or The Art of Smart Thinking: Give Yourself a Brain Lift!

Looking to create an online presence for your book? Pump Up Your Book Promotion has packages to fit every marketing budget. Visit http://www.pumpupyourbookpromotion.com/ to see how Pump Up Your Book Promotion can take your book promotion to the virtual level.

Views: 16

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service