The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Greetings fellow members of The Book Marketing Network. My name is 4-LAN and my mission is to promote all fantasy, horror and science fiction writers! I am but one entity, but I am slowly making my way through our members; reading pages, following links, reading samples of your books and posting comments on your pages, as well as my blog where I review your books.

Please come to my page and introduce yourself. I will get to your book eventually...

Also, please try to take the approach of my example. For those of you that write in fantasy, horror and science fiction, skim through the members within your own group. Read our stories and post your own comments. I have even gone so far as to purchase Tim Flanagan's book, The Moon Stealers and posted a review of it on my blog.

Thank you for your assistance fellow writers,

4-LAN

Views: 603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:-)

:-D

Rodney C Johnson has just joined - http://thebookmarketingnetwork.com/profile/RodneyJohnson - he's a sci-fi writer with a very interesting universe - I've read several of his books before :)  

Okay, I think I just saw in my emails that I have a message from him. I will stop by his page and say hi.

Hey everybody!

Please come read the latest edition of What I Am Reading.

This week I am featuring The World Behind the World by Elizabeth Foshee

You can also check out Ms. Foshee's page here on TBMN and follow her link to her website.

She not only has a novella available on Amazon, but her website features short horror stories that will ensure you get your daily dose of terror!

Thank you,

4-LAN

I have read a few of her short stories - she's a good writer :D

Thanks, Joleene!

I hope more people can stop by Elizabeth's page and read her horror shorts.

The World Behind the World is a great novella. I am trying to get Ms. Foshee to combine her novella with her shorts and sell it as one book.

Please check out the free sneak peek of The World Behind the World by Elizabeth Foshee-available on Amazon.

That's a really good idea! I hope she listens :)

Hey everybody!

Say his to Eric Robert Nolan.

I have just started reading his science fiction story entitled The Dogs Don't Bark In Brooklyn Anymore.

I hope you guys get a chance to check out his website and read the free sneak peek of his book. I believe he has it available on Smashwords-not sure if it is up on Amazon.

Leave Eric a comment and lets try to get him to spend more time on this site!

I stopped by his profile :) It sounds like a good book! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service