The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Ann B. Keller's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Julia: Intriguing concept for this book.  I'm interested in reading and reviewi…"

Ann B. Keller replied Mar 31, 2017 to Please review Sit-Stay-Die by Penny Hopkins

1 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Ann B. Keller

"Dear Joy: I'm interested in reading and reviewing what you've written!  I adore lear…"

Ann B. Keller replied Mar 31, 2017 to Please review 'The Ayurvedic Healer', Indian Novel on Ayurveda

2 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Ann B. Keller

"Dear Julia: The premise of your book sounds marvelous.  Since I have a little bit of…"

Ann B. Keller replied Mar 31, 2017 to Please Review A Legend of Grand Mesa

1 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Ann B. Keller

"Dear Jackie: How neat!  Your book sounds fascinating.  I would be delighted to give…"

Ann B. Keller replied Mar 31, 2017 to Born in The Land of the Tango: A Memoir about identity, family, and healing

1 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Ann B. Keller

"Dear Naeem: I'm curious.  Are these really your books?  I see the author names are d…"

Ann B. Keller replied Mar 31, 2017 to I am interested Exchanging for any topic.

1 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Ann B. Keller

"Hi, Stuart.  Sounds great!  I would be happy to exchange reviews with you. Please co…"

Ann B. Keller replied Mar 31, 2017 to Exchange Book Review: The Art of Influencing Anyone by Niall Cassidy

8 Apr 8, 2021
Reply by Zhana

"Hi, Amy!  I'd be delighted to exchange reviews with you. Please contact me and we ca…"

Ann B. Keller replied Mar 31, 2017 to New Books for review

1 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Ann B. Keller

"Dear Makala: I would love to exchange reviews with you!  I have a lovely selection o…"

Ann B. Keller replied Mar 31, 2017 to Looking To Review & Exchange Two Books

2 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Ann B. Keller

"Dear John: Yes, I would be interested in a review exchange.  Please contact me at ab…"

Ann B. Keller replied Mar 31, 2017 to 2017 Review exchange

5 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Ann B. Keller

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service