The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

If you would like to have your book professionally reviewed, please contact me and I will forward my address. It's as easy as that!

Obviously, I cannot take on a huge number of books at a time, so it will be on a first come, first serve basis. As books arrive, I will read them within about a two-week period (or less) and post your review.

The cost for this service is $25 to be paid through PayPal.

Martha

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Good aftrernoon Ms. Jette,

I am a new author with a devotional journal about to be released. I would love to have you reviewed for me.

Have a wonderfully blessed evening,
Dawn
I would very much like to have my book reviewed. I would greatly appreciate your review. My book is already published and available on Amazon.com, but the official release date isn't until May 12th, 2008. How do you wish to receive the book, by email or by mail. Please, if you could, will you reply to this at pkogel1@hotmail.com. Thank you for your consideration.

Paul H. Kogel
Author,
"The Dylarian Chronicles - The Tale of Karryn"
Good morning Ms. Jette,

Thank you for offering to review my devotional journal for me. I can actually send you a hard copy of the book via US Mail or I can send you my manuscript that was sent to the publisher by email. I am just waiting for my publisher to send my copies ( I should have them by the end of this month). All I need is your mailing address. I can still do the $20.00 by paypal.

Peace and Blessings,
Dawn
Hi Dawn:

If you could send a hard copy that would be great. Don't worry about the time it might take, as I am quite busy right now anyway. My mailing address is:

Ms. Martha Jette
47 Delaware Ave., Apt. 1
Hamilton, Ontario
L8M 1T5

If you'd like, I can wait until I receive it and then you can make the PayPal payment.

Take care,
Martha
Martha,
I am interested in your review of my literary novel, Voice of Conscience, by Behcet Kaya.
Sure Behcet. If you can send me a copy of your book to the address shown above, I will get in touch with you when it arrives with regard to payment.
Hi Behcet:

In my other message to you, I wrote the wrong URL for my blog site.

It should have been http://www.mjbookreviews.blogspot.com. You will find your review posted there.

Take care,
Martha

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service