The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Marilynn Dawson's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"For all authors who are baffled by how to use Pinterest to promote your books, or fo…"

Marilynn Dawson replied Dec 10, 2014 to Online Tools We Use for Book Marketing

9 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

"This month's newsletter Announces the e-Course based on my tiny ebook "Practical Tho…"

Marilynn Dawson replied May 24, 2014 to Book Marketing Services You Provide

11 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by CBM Christian Book Marketing

"Hmmm. . . seems I'm the only one posting here lately. . . If anyone sees this and wo…"

Marilynn Dawson replied Dec 10, 2012 to Need 6 more confirmed bloggers before next Thursday, Dec 13th!

1 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

"My blog tour begins a week from this Thursday and I still need 7 more bloggers to co…"

Marilynn Dawson replied Dec 4, 2012 to Looking for bloggers again. . . "12 days of Becoming the Bride of Christ: A Personal Journey"

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

"I have five bloggers down officially,waiting to hear on a couple who might be intere…"

Marilynn Dawson replied Nov 28, 2012 to Looking for bloggers again. . . "12 days of Becoming the Bride of Christ: A Personal Journey"

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

""

Marilynn Dawson replied Nov 24, 2012 to Looking for bloggers again. . . "12 days of Becoming the Bride of Christ: A Personal Journey"

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

"Just a reminder that you can download a free copy of Volume One of "Becoming the Bri…"

Marilynn Dawson replied Oct 15, 2012 to Becoming the Bride of Christ: A Personal Journey" Goes on Tour!!! A Blog Tour that is!

3 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

"Thanks Dr. Willie.  It would be great to have you follow the tour when it begins nex…"

Marilynn Dawson replied Oct 5, 2012 to Becoming the Bride of Christ: A Personal Journey" Goes on Tour!!! A Blog Tour that is!

3 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

"I need one more blogger before the end of the day, as I need to finalize who is doin…"

Marilynn Dawson replied Sep 30, 2012 to Looking for bloggers!

4 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

"I have two day left to find two more bloggers willing to share one exert each from o…"

Marilynn Dawson replied Sep 28, 2012 to Looking for bloggers!

4 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Marilynn Dawson

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service