The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

It's been suggested that a person create a group that offers to do book reviews on the member's books and then post the reviews. Since I'm already been doing book reviews for two plus years, and I'm listed as steady, dependable, and reliable, besides "modest", I'd be happy to start a group where member's books are reviewed.

The only thing I require from the member's is remember you're a duck and water slides off your back. The review depends on the person's perspective and whether or not they like your book, in a good mood, or having a bad hair day. It's not personal. Remember this: Controversy Sells.

If anyone wants to become part of this group, let me know, and I'll set one up. In fact, I'll do one better. Send me your book. I'll read it, and if you're up to it, I'll interview you on Passionate Internet Voices Talk Radio and see how well you know your book.

How'z that?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Please e-mail me at authoranastasia@dishmail.net and I will send you my address. I also do reviews through a PDF format if you'd prefer to e-mail that to me. It doesn't take me long to do a review depending on the size of the book. How many pages is it. I think it sounds intriguing and I'd be happy to do a review for you. Thanks for selecting me. Let me know if you prefer hard copies (which can be expensive and costly to purchase and send, PDFs are much cheaper lol). Take care. Anastasia.

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service