The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Hi Everyone!

I just joined this group and thought I'd share a bit about myself. I am a Canadian author with five published books. Two are paranormal stories, one is a children's book about angels, one is a novel based on a true story of child abuse and the final one is an adventure/spy novel (co-written with a fellow from India).

Currently, I have a sixth book in the hands of an agent. Thus far, I have published with a small Canadian publisher, but hope to get this one into the mainstream. Blood Vengeance: (Cold Case #4-183) Not of the World is a paranormal murder/thriller, which has received very positive comments from those who have read parts of it.

If there is an interested publisher out there, please let me know and I will direct you to my agent.

All the best,
Martha
Author/Editor

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to hear about your agent as myself (author of 5 books) and another author (author of 8 books) are looking for a good agent. I assume that the fees are quite reasonable. Please let me know further information. You can message me here or at authoranastasia@aol.com and thank you for offering this information.
Hi Anastasia:

I don't know yet if I'm really getting anywhere with this agency. However, it is Writer's Literary Agency at http://www.wlwritersagency.com/.

Take care,
Martha

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service