The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Charlotte McPherson's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Susie, I have asked people who are influencial in the field to peruse the book an…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Oct 11, 2007 to Finding Reviewers for your Genre?

17 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by PAM THOMAS

"Hi Alicia, Sometimes 'bad' reviews cause a stir and create an interest. Isn't it tru…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Oct 7, 2007 to Is it bad business to decline book review requests?

5 Oct 9, 2007
Reply by Alicia Hill Jones

"Thanks for sharing your opinion about PRweb.com and how you have found it so helpful…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 30, 2007 to Book Marketing Success Stories

235 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Thanks Cheryl for the attachment on Creating an Internet Identity--very informative-…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 30, 2007 to Book Marketing Success Stories

235 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Manny Asunto

"Thanks Kare for the tip. I browsed the link and found some other interesting tidbits…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 30, 2007 to Ebooks: How do you make it happen? Where do you start?

17 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Seal Paul

"Thanks Peter for the good tips. I will check out Adobe distiller. Also found your no…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 30, 2007 to Ebooks: How do you make it happen? Where do you start?

17 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Seal Paul

"Congratulations Dawn! What a great opportunity. It is all about exposure and buildin…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 27, 2007 to Book fairs

1 Sep 27, 2007
Reply by Charlotte McPherson

"Very pleased to receive this helpful information about VBT, Diane. I visited your a…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 27, 2007 to Could someone explain virtual book tours?

10 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Cheryl C. Malandrinos

"Hi Diane, Thanks for all the useful tips. You are right about Jimmy's information be…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 27, 2007 to Ebooks: How do you make it happen? Where do you start?

17 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Seal Paul

"Hi Roger! Hope things are going well for you. Have you come across any other helpful…"

Charlotte McPherson replied Sep 27, 2007 to Ebooks: How do you make it happen? Where do you start?

17 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Seal Paul

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service