The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Dennis AuBuchon's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Stacey I use several of the sites on the list but did not know about the oth…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Jun 29, 2008 to Advertising your book

8 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Susan Whitfield

"I would check the details of your contract. If you are not restricted for electronic…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Jun 26, 2008 to Left Hanging?

2 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

"I had a similar situation with an online shopping channel. They had a form to comple…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Jun 19, 2008 to I need advice about Walmart.

2 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Dennis AuBuchon

"There are good software programs out there and I have downloaded some but you must t…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Jun 18, 2008 to To software or not?

3 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Susan Whitfield

"While traditional publishing is a good option it is difficult to get published throu…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Jun 17, 2008 to What do you recommend regarding publishing?

8 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by martha tucker

"I have a web site www.myqualitywriting.com which has over 100 pages. I constantly lo…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied Jun 9, 2008 to Ideas on creating new information / entertainment regularly for your site

2 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Charlotte McPherson

"Lynn, Feel free to mention my web site in your ezine anytime you want. I am glad yo…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied May 28, 2008 to eZine ideas

6 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Lynn Tincher, Author

"I have joined your yahoo group. I have a web site with marketing information and opp…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied May 27, 2008 to eZine ideas

6 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Lynn Tincher, Author

"David, The comments from those who have replied to this discussion are good. I did…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied May 18, 2008 to Need A Resource to Guide Me with Word for Self-Publishing

5 May 27, 2008
Reply by Brian Greenleaf

"Tom, Welcome to this network. Your experience as a news anchor will benefit many on…"

Dennis AuBuchon replied May 14, 2008 to Powerful ways of using blogs, podcasts and social networks to Promote Books

8 May 18, 2008
Reply by Tom Tucker

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service