The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Stacy-Deanne's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi R.D., Sure you can create up to large followings depending on the blog you write…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Feb 1, 2010 to Political Blogging

7 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by R. D. Peters

"I wouldn't say that divorce always has to do with people not having god in their hom…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Jan 16, 2010 to Why is it hard for a wife to "submit" to her husband? Do you believe that God made him the head of your home?

6 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Shon Hyneman

"Probably because it should be that respect and love should be equally given and rece…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Jan 13, 2010 to Why is it hard for a wife to "submit" to her husband? Do you believe that God made him the head of your home?

6 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Shon Hyneman

"Hi Svetlana, I know that audio books sell great for traditional published authors o…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Jan 5, 2010 to Podcasts

1 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Historical Fiction? I didn't see that at first. I hate to call people names but whoe…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Jan 5, 2010 to Historical Fiction/One Agent says been done, other Agent says submit it??

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Jack B. Nimble

"Hi Jack, First off, all stories have been done before. No idea is unique. What coun…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Jan 5, 2010 to Historical Fiction/One Agent says been done, other Agent says submit it??

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Jack B. Nimble

"One of the most unforgettable ones for me would be when the Challenger space shuttle…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Dec 23, 2009 to What's the most historic event (other than 9/11 attacks)?

3 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"From what I've heard, they say the ranking your book has resembles how many other bo…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Dec 20, 2009 to Amazonbook.com Rankings

4 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Stacy-Deanne

"Hi Derrick, Did you Google to find out first? You should have come up with million…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Dec 12, 2009 to Promoting your book

3 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by R. D. Peters

"Your publisher should have had this squared away before the release. You will have t…"

Stacy-Deanne replied Dec 5, 2009 to Websites to promote your book

5 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cynthia Vespia

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service