The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Books' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strange writer!

I used to think I was a really strange person. While everyone else I knew was out socializing and going to concerts, movies, and having…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 11, 2013

Fame and Riches

I’ve been pondering the notion of my books one day going viral and selling millions of copies. I’ve been pondering how my life would chan…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 6, 2013

A writer’s warning!

Technology now allows us writers to offer our books and stories to the world. Through Amazon, Smashwords, and such, indie writers can no…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jun 3, 2013

Making A Book Trailer That Makes Money

One of the latest and greatest additions to marketing your novel is the Book Trailer. These 30 second to 3 minute previews add unlimited va…

Started by Josh Curtis

0 May 28, 2013

To not write

I’m back from vacation and for the first time that I can remember I got absolutely no writing done. I always vacation in the Florida Keys…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Apr 17, 2013

Taking pause

As a prolific writer, I find it hard to take even one day off of working on my craft. In my mind, a day spent not writing is an unfinished…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Mar 15, 2013

To all indie authors

I woke up this morning, checked my books stats, and nearly retched at what I saw. My Amazon ‘likes’ which took me two years to build are go…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Feb 12, 2013

So, you married a writer?

So, you married yourself a writer, eh? You bought into the romantic notion of the two of you sitting fireside, drinking glasses of pinot no…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Feb 3, 2013

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service