The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Message of Courage

And the Lord, (he it) it is He that doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neith…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Apr 24, 2020

The Lord is My Shepherd: Psalm 23:1-6

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. In my effort…

0 Mar 24, 2020

Words of Comfort and Encouragement

Today’s message is words of comfort in my effort to provide comfort in these trouble times. John 16:33 states these things I have spoken un…

0 Mar 20, 2020

Our Heavenly Helper: Psalm 121:2

My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. Today’s message is a powerful reminder of where our help comes from; the Lord Go…

0 Feb 27, 2020

Betrayal: John 13:31, Matthew 27:3-4

When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray…

0 Feb 22, 2020

A Life In Christ: John 5:1-17

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beare…

0 Jan 31, 2020

Be Encouraged: Psalm 27:1-14

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  When the wicked,…

0 Jan 28, 2020

Love One Another: 1 John 4:7; John 13:34

…Let us love one another: for love is of God, and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. A new commandment I give unto you,…

0 Jan 24, 2020

Love One Another: 1 John 4:7; John 13:34

…Let us love one another: for love is of God, and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. A new commandment I give unto you,…

0 Jan 24, 2020

Mustard Seed Size Faith: Matthew 17:20

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say un…

0 Jan 17, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service