The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enlarge My Territory: 1 Chronicles 4:10

And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be wi…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Dec 31, 2019

Christmas Bells of Joy

0 Dec 18, 2019

The Prophesied Christ: Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.   In p…

0 Dec 11, 2019

Thanksgiving: Ephesians 5:20

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;  Our Thanksgiving message is simply be th…

0 Nov 24, 2019

Relationships-Friends: Ecclesiastes 4:12

And if one prevails against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.  Today's discussion is the first in a…

0 Nov 11, 2019

Give Thanks 1 Thessalonians 518 Psalm 1071

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for hi…

0 Nov 7, 2019

Why is Prayer important in the lives of humanity?

The answer to this question is taken from my book, A Prayer Study Guide, which looks at prayer from many different perspectives; therefore,…

0 Jul 30, 2019

Praying through Adversities: Psalm 27:17 KJV

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked,…

0 Jul 26, 2019

What are some hindrances that render prayers ineffective? James 5:16

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availe…

0 Jul 22, 2019

Is American headed for a Downfall? Nahum 1:2-7

God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and He reserve…

0 Jun 18, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service