The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'humor' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Released: More Than I Bargained For - A Paranormal Mini-Mystery

Hi everyone!  I’m sharing news about my latest release, More Than  I Bargained For. This 4,500 word mini-mystery blends offbeat humor with…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Aug 22, 2021

Excerpt from IN THE WEEDS

Prologue The Cessna rocked in the hot wind blowing over the Atlantic, thirty feet below. I held a course of 280 degrees, steering largely…

Started by Mark Ozeroff

0 Nov 9, 2017

FREE Kindle E-Book

FREE this Friday, Saturday & Sunday on Amazon: Earthbound Misfits by Scott Leddy. A satirical look at a floundering generation. http:…

Started by Scott Leddy

0 May 9, 2013

I'd like to do a blog tour!

Hi there! My first novel Diary Of A Ryde was released last month and I'm very interested in getting some international attention for it. I…

Started by Joanna Ryde

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by John Kremer

Diary Of A Ryde out now!

Hi all! My first book Diary Of A Ryde is out now and available on Amazon or in shops in Ireland! See it here http://www.amazon.com/Diary-of

Started by Joanna Ryde

0 Dec 15, 2011

Build a Better Story released

Build a Better Story is now available in ebook format. Its focus is on providing a method of organizing the thoughts and story elements in…

Started by Hank Quense

0 Mar 2, 2010

Ideas for a Humorous Scene (Twisted Minds Appreciated)

I am plotting out my next book, FUR BALL FEVER, and need some ideas for a funny scene. To provide context, Grace, my heroine, is a tad on…

Started by Maureen Fisher

0 Jan 6, 2008

Surviving Rejections

Learn how I survived the rejection process. Excerpt from today’s spotlight at The Long and the Short of It: “… Upon initial receipt of each…

1 Nov 23, 2007
Reply by padma narayanswamy

Should Real Men Read Romance?

Excerpt from today’s spotlight at The Long and the Short of It: “… if anyone asks me whether I think men should read romance fiction, my an…

1 Nov 22, 2007
Reply by padma narayanswamy

Great Christmas Gift: THE JAGUAR LEGACY

Looking for a great Christmas gift? How about the gift of an engrossing read? Transport your loved one to romance and adventure in the stea…

0 Nov 21, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service