Buy great novelsSoul Lifter

Relationships Matter Marketing Program Real Fast Book Marketing

The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'online' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2020 Update from author Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, I’m sharing some news and updates. In case you didn’t know, I have a new website! The url is: www.KelliWilkins.com I’ve incl…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Feb 12

New online writing course - Fiction Basics: Finding Ideas

New online writing course - Fiction Basics: Finding Ideas Hi everyone, I’m pleased to announce that I just released a new online writing c…

0 Apr 16, 2019

NEW HORROR RELEASE - Nightmare in the North

Hi everyone! My latest horror story, Nightmare in the North was just released. This novella is a cautionary tale about traveling alone in…

0 Aug 21, 2018

How to become freelancer and entrepreneur - Free Ebook

hello dear friends,  I wrote a book related to small business. In this book i teach how you can start your own online business through five…

Started by shayan jiwa

0 Apr 3, 2016

PARCC Common Core Mathematics - Grade 5

Lumos tedBook™: 5th Grade Mathematics PARCC Edition TWO Performance Based Assessments (PBA) TWO End-Of-Year Assessments (EOY) In-dep…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Nov 8, 2015

Let us work together

I just finished my book and I love to connect with other in my situation or people that would be able to help us that like to spread our bo…

Started by Lars Andersson

0 Jun 19, 2015

I recently joined The Book Marketing Network

Hello All, I recently joined The Book Marketing Network, because I wanted to network with other writers and tell them about my new eBook. I…

Started by Keith Meyers

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

Wow, an agent!

I was recently contacted by a prominent NY literary agency who shall remain nameless at this point, about possible representati…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 15, 2013

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

Novels may die

I’ve been writing 50,000-70,000 word novels for a while now and to do it properly takes a lot of time. My fastest writing ever was last yea…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 20, 2013

RSS

Sell Your Books!

15,000 Eyeballs Internet Market Program

Book Marketing Blogs

About

John Kremer created this Ning Network.

© 2020   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service