The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'online' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2020 Update from author Kelli A. Wilkins

Hi everyone, I’m sharing some news and updates. In case you didn’t know, I have a new website! The url is: www.KelliWilkins.com I’ve incl…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Feb 12, 2020

NEW HORROR RELEASE - Nightmare in the North

Hi everyone! My latest horror story, Nightmare in the North was just released. This novella is a cautionary tale about traveling alone in…

Started by Kelli A. Wilkins

0 Aug 21, 2018

How to become freelancer and entrepreneur - Free Ebook

hello dear friends,  I wrote a book related to small business. In this book i teach how you can start your own online business through five…

Started by shayan jiwa

0 Apr 3, 2016

PARCC Common Core Mathematics - Grade 5

Lumos tedBook™: 5th Grade Mathematics PARCC Edition TWO Performance Based Assessments (PBA) TWO End-Of-Year Assessments (EOY) In-dep…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Nov 8, 2015

Let us work together

I just finished my book and I love to connect with other in my situation or people that would be able to help us that like to spread our bo…

Started by Lars Andersson

0 Jun 19, 2015

I recently joined The Book Marketing Network

Hello All, I recently joined The Book Marketing Network, because I wanted to network with other writers and tell them about my new eBook. I…

Started by Keith Meyers

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Spelling

Wow, an agent!

I was recently contacted by a prominent NY literary agency who shall remain nameless at this point, about possible representati…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 15, 2013

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

Novels may die

I’ve been writing 50,000-70,000 word novels for a while now and to do it properly takes a lot of time. My fastest writing ever was last yea…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jan 20, 2013

Holidays are coming!

I’m just amazed at the number of Kindle and Nook ads that I’m seeing on television. It seems just the other day that people were scorning…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Nov 19, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service