The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'publish' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author's Dream Publishing Package Officially Open!

Authors Dream Contest is officially open! Win a publishing/marketing contract valued ≈$3,000.00! #authorsdreampkg http://fb.me/RO6UKnyy

Started by Ginger Marks

1 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Ginger Marks

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

Self Publishing Through print-on-demand Testimonials

I just wanted to share some things about print-on-demand publishing. I have had experience with is so I thought that I would help people. W…

Started by The Writing Corner

3 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Glen Spicer

Holidays are coming!

I’m just amazed at the number of Kindle and Nook ads that I’m seeing on television. It seems just the other day that people were scorning…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Nov 19, 2012

Writing the end

After almost eleven months of continuous, daily writing I finally wrote ‘The End” on IMAGINATION. Well, I don’t actually write those words…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Sep 24, 2012

Only $34.95 to Become a Published Author on the Amazon Kindle Platform

Hi all, I'm Erin and I have 7 books selling on kindle, and 5 more in the pipeline. Making money on kindle is a numbers game,but a great lo…

Started by Erin Adams

0 Sep 19, 2012

Not so good

So once again, I’ve made a blunder (I think) in my sponsorship ads. Last Friday, DROP OUT was Kindle Nation Daily’s sponsor. http://kindlen…

Started by Neil Ostroff

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Staccato

The future

Lately, I’ve been contemplating the future of writers in today’s high technology society. What will become of us and the books we write? Wi…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Jul 8, 2012

The Memory Eater Anthology

Hello everyone,     I'm excited to share with you The Memory Eater: Stories that Erase the Past to Save the Future.  This science fiction-i…

Started by Casper Pearl

4 May 7, 2012
Reply by Casper Pearl

Call for "The Memory Eater" Anthology Submissions

Hello everyone, I would like to extend an invitation for all authors to submit a short story to an anthology I'm putting together called "T…

Started by Casper Pearl

1 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Casper Pearl

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service