The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Common Core Resources For Grade 3

Practice and master critical language arts skills and concepts that meet the Common Core State Standards. Ideal for test prep as well as da…

Started by Angelina Perez

0 Nov 8, 2015

Summer Learning HeadStart Grade 6 to 7

A HeadStart to The New School Year: Review of previous grade Preview of next grade Daily Math and ELA Practice Jokes and Fun Activity Id…

0 Oct 31, 2015

Summer Learning HeadStart Grade 3 to 4

A HeadStart to The New School Year: •Review of previous grade •Preview of next grade •Daily Math and ELA Practice •Jokes and Fun Activity…

0 Oct 31, 2015

Mobile Apps for Kindergarten Reading Comprehension

Preschool education develops interest in learning new things for the first time and help them to enjoy their learning process. The apps are…

0 Sep 22, 2015

Mobile Apps on Comprehension Games

Check out these fun reading comprehension games for kids – Painless Reading Comprehension Challenge, Reading Comprehension Prep, Inference…

0 Sep 22, 2015

TECHNOLOGY TOOLS AVAILABLE TO HELP ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS WRITE BETTER ESSAYS AND STORIES

There are many technological aids that can assist teachers who are looking for ways to improve their students’ writing, whether that writi…

0 Sep 8, 2015

What is Your Favorite Book?

I am always curious to find out more about other authors, so I have two questions... What is your favorite book? Who is your favorite auth…

Started by Christy Penman

1 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Ken Hughes

What is Your Favorite Book?

I am always curious to find out more about other authors, so I have two questions... What is your favorite book? What is your favorite aut…

Started by Christy Penman

0 Jul 16, 2013

Pricing

I’ve been reading a lot of threads lately about Amazon and Kindle and how Amazon is changing the algorithms to promote books that are more…

Started by Neil Ostroff

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur H Tafero

Holidays are coming!

I’m just amazed at the number of Kindle and Nook ads that I’m seeing on television. It seems just the other day that people were scorning…

Started by Neil Ostroff

0 Nov 19, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service