The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'tips' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New idea to promote your book and help public libraries.

As a new author I am always trying to think of new ways to get my book out to readers. I have done a few book discussion/signings and a lar…

Started by Kristin Callender

0 Apr 16, 2009

Two other helpful networks for us authors

some may be interested in this kindred network Author/Speakers/MeetingPlanners ... or, on LinkedIn Published Authors Network

Started by Kare Anderson

0 Feb 16, 2009

Tips for getting started as a public speaker

Hi all, I thought it might be interesting to hear what tips everyone has on this topic. How do you get started? What works? What doesn't wo…

Started by Lynn Serafinn

1 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Maria Peagler

"TheCorner" (Does 80% of the work, earn 1,000% of the returns?)

Yes it's true, 20% of the work earns 80% of the results. The reason to always complete the 80% of work that only earns 20% of the results…

Started by Nelson Bates

0 Jan 8, 2009

Helpful Writing and Publishing Links

Helpful Writing and Publishing Links I am a huge fan of Piers Anthony. I've been reading his books for more than half my life. He has a we…

Started by Lynn Tincher, Author

1 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Peter N. Jones

Book Marketing Collaboration Wins by a Mile

Hi Everyone, I posted a new article on book marketing collaboration at Gather. It provides tips and summarizes collaborative marketing in t…

Started by Julie Ann Shapiro

0 Mar 5, 2008

Writing Tips: Scene Construction Using Motivation Reaction Units

In my previous submission, I championed book construction using Scene and Sequel; this week I will take it one step further by advocating D…

Started by Maureen Fisher

0 Dec 31, 2007

Send your book marketing tips for new ebook series - and get a free copy!

Hi, friends! After years of collecting my book marketing tips and what I've learned along the way, I'ved decided to make them into easy-to…

Started by Lisa Copen

0 Dec 13, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service