The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

All Discussions Tagged 'virtual' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How effective is pre-launch marketing?

For those of you who have already published and sold books, what is the most effective way to sell books before the book is launched? Have…

Started by Alison Silbert

14 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Sangita Singh

Unfinished

A very interesting interview with Suzanne Gravelle at http://bookread-mumswritings.blogspot.com/

Started by Dee Owen

0 Dec 13, 2011

Looking for Blog Tour Hosts

We are almost booked for the year and are looking for Blog Tour Hosts to host our Virtual Book Tours.      If you are interested in hosting…

Started by Alba Henderson

1 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Alba Henderson

How do I set up a virtual book tour?

Have any of you ever set up a virtual book tour before? If you did, how did you find people to talk to about the book, and how did you pitc…

Started by Alison Silbert

6 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Glenda A. Bixler

Blog Book Tours

Just started the blogbooktour class this morning. It's a 2 month grueling (I hear) course in everything you needed to know about virtual bo…

Started by KK Brees

0 May 1, 2009

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 5!

Welcome to Day Five of Pump Up Your Book Promotion’s March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blogo…

Started by Cheryl C. Malandrinos

0 Mar 7, 2008

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 4!

Welcome to Day Four of Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blogo…

0 Mar 6, 2008

Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour - Day 3! (revised)

Welcome to Day Three of Pump Up Your Book Promotion's March Authors on Tour. Follow along as these talented authors travel through the blog…

0 Mar 5, 2008

Looking for Bloggers

I will be doing a virtual book tour for my new ebook. Pump Up Your Book Promotion will be hosting it. I am looking for bloggers who would b…

Started by Theresa Chaze

2 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Theresa Chaze

Virtual Book Tours

I'm in the process of planning my first virtual book tour and was wondering is it necessary to send a review copy of my book to a blog host…

Started by Alicia Hill Jones

2 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by deborah thomas

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service