The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Anyone Planning a Joint Venture (e.g. Amazon Best Seller) Campaign?

If you are planning, a joint venture campaign in the area of self-help, I have an ebook and mailing list (1000) to contribute.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Roger

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roger, we likely will be on a topic of chronic illness-related items. If you could slant a free product for the chronically ill, we'd definately like to have you involved.

Go to http://www.restministries.org/res-ezine.asp and sign up for our ezine and at the bottom check the box that says, "Would you be interested in receiving emails about collaborating with Rest Ministries in spreading the word about YOUR organization, blog, etc.? We are looking for authors, organizations, or anyone who would like to do some joint advertising with us to reach more people with illess (such as contribute funds to get info into "illness conference goodie bags.")

Yes! I'm interested! I understand my information will NEVER be given to a third party."

THIS WAY... when we are ready to move forward, we'll contact you! You can unsubscribe later if you want but we'll keep your info on file for interest in campaigns, etc.

Thank you!
Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your response.

My product is an e-book titled: Live Your Dreams Let Reality Catch Up: 5 Step Action Plan. So not really suited to your audience.

Best wishes for your campaign.

Roger

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service