The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Roger Ellerton's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Sandy, Here is a link to a website http://www.shared-self-publishing.com/less…"

Roger Ellerton replied Jun 18, 2008 to What do you recommend regarding publishing?

8 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by martha tucker

"Hi Lisa, Here are some book marketing tips for you to consider: • Have a nice look…"

Roger Ellerton replied Dec 18, 2007 to Send your book marketing tips for new ebook series - and get a free copy!

2 Dec 18, 2007
Reply by Roger Ellerton

"Hello Lisa, Thank you for your response. My product is an e-book titled: Live Your…"

Roger Ellerton replied Oct 10, 2007 to Anyone Planning a Joint Venture (e.g. Amazon Best Seller) Campaign?

2 Oct 10, 2007
Reply by Roger Ellerton

"Hi Charlotte, I have just published an e-book, so the jury is still out as to how b…"

Roger Ellerton replied Sep 11, 2007 to Ebooks: How do you make it happen? Where do you start?

17 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Seal Paul

"Hi Joe, Thanks for asking. I have written two books, one a hardcopy book and the o…"

Roger Ellerton replied Sep 10, 2007 to WHAT BOOKS HAVE YOU WRITTEN ?

26 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Yolanda Jackson

"Thanks Dean, I will initiate the contact on Linkedin Roger"

Roger Ellerton replied Jul 30, 2007 to Any book marketing professionals or writers on LinkedIN? Looking to connect.

3 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by Roger Ellerton

"Hello Dean, I am on Linkedin and would be pleased to be one of your connections. Pl…"

Roger Ellerton replied Jul 30, 2007 to Any book marketing professionals or writers on LinkedIN? Looking to connect.

3 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by Roger Ellerton

"I have had two experiences marketing my book to libraries. Donating copies to libra…"

Roger Ellerton replied Jul 28, 2007 to Any Experience Marketing to Libraries?

13 Aug 2, 2007
Reply by Anthony Signorelli

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service