The Book Marketing Network

For book/ebook authors, publishers, & self-publishers

Glimpses 2(it could happen to you!) by Martha Jette is a book anyone interested in stories of the paranormal will find interesting and confirming. It is divided into 17 different sections, from entities that come back to visit after they have passed over, to near death experiences to haunted homes and sites, to UFO's and aliens.

Some of the chapters comment on reincarnation, the meaning of dreams, what premonitions are, ESP, visions, and the dangers of Ouija boards. She also includes numerous pictures that show light orbs and other phenomena. Ms. Jette has interviewed subjects from Canada, U.S., Australia and elsewhere, and often gives web sites for a reader's own investigations.

She offers a few personal stories but the one she shared a fourth of the way through the book conveys the reason she became interested in creating this book. At a time when she suffered many losses and was ready to end her life, she had a visitation that helped her get through the pain and move on. It seems that from this deeply moving experience, she was ready to search for others’ experiences and she found many.

This book is simply a compilation of stories that give us plenty of evidence that we are not alone in our struggles through life and that it is possible to open up to its mysteries with joy and love.

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

My name didn't get attached to the above review, so I'll just put it in this comment. Margaret Guthrie, Estes Park, CO. Author of Silent Truth and The Return. In The Return, one of the main characters has communication with the murderer and his victim, both on the Other Side. See www.Thebooklink.com for purchase information. Also see my page on Book Marketing Network. Margaret Guthrie
Margaret, thank you so much for posting this. I truly appreciate it.

Take care,
Martha

RSS

© 2024   Created by John Kremer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service